Protection and Use of Personal Data
The collection and processing of personal data is done in accordance with Greek law (Law 2472/1997), the relevant national and Community legislation and the relevant decisions and actions of the competent Authority.
Whenever the website is used . https://pythiapili.eu/ we receive and collect specific information. The information we receive depends on what services you want when you visit our website.
The information we collect is as follows:
1. Information obtained automatically
We receive and collect the following information: the domain name and the host name, the browser and operating system, date and time you visit our website and the IP address from which you are connected. This information is collected for better website management, trend analysis and demographic information.
2. Information via Cookies
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive during your visit to our website and allow us to recognize you as a user whenever you visit our website and if the same computer and same navigation program. Cookies are used by us for specific functions, such as selecting a language and logging in to your account using your username and password. You have the ability to enable the setting in your navigation program to alert you before accepting cookies or to disable the setting to accept cookies. In the latter case, however, you will not be able to use specific services,
3. Information provided voluntarily
To navigate our website, view our products and read our content (articles, tips, horoscope, etc.), you do not need to provide your personal data. Personal data will be requested from you in the following cases: (a) creation of an account, (b) use or reading of PYTHIA-PYLI’ S cards (c) in case of purchase of book (d) in case of purchase of service
(a) Creating an account: You have the ability to create an account at PYTHIA-PYLI ώστε, so that:
- place an online order
- submit a review (the feature will be available soon). A prerequisite for submitting a review of one of the PYTHIA-PYLI products is to maintain an account. If any criticism contains abusive content, comments that offend good morals, personal information (eg phone number), is a negative advertisement, etc., PYTHIA-PYLI. Reserves the right not to make this publication. The reviews and comments of the users are personal opinions and opinions of the users themselves and do not necessarily express the views of PYTHIA-PYLI οποία which in no way can be considered responsible for any of these views.
- to participate in our competitions
- to receive the PYTHIA-PYLI Newsletter. with useful information. If you do not wish to receive Newsletter, you can select the relevant link that gives you this feature and which is in the email confirming your registration, as in any email with Newsletter of PYTHIA-PYLI Η
(b) Completing an order form: If you have created an account, you will need to use it to complete an order form. The information in this account will be used to complete the order and you will need to fill in some additional information, such as payment method, contact phone number, shipping address or different shipping address (optional), invoice details. (Tax Identification Number, Tax Office, Profession, name), where these are necessary.
4. Clearing electronic transactions:
For payment with Pay Pal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards, we cooperate with Alpha Bank and Pay Pal, which handles the settlement of transactions. If you choose Credit / Debit / prepaid card as the payment method, you will be taken to the bank page, where you will be asked to enter the following details: card number and type, holder name (as indicated on the card), expiration date and CVV2 (for Visa cards) or CVC2 (for MasterCard cards). If you have joined the Verified by Visa program, you will be asked for your password and your personal message, while for the MasterCard SecureCode program you will be asked for your personal code (SecureCode).
Please note that PYTHIA-PYLI. Do not collect or store your card details in any way. The electronic transaction with cards is done with the secure system of PAyPal and Alpha Bank (Alpha Credit Bank) through re-direction in a secure environment-secure server of the specific bank and transfer of the card details with SSL 128-bit encryption.
Couriers : The delivery of the orders ordered to our customers is performed by cooperating courier companies. For this purpose, PYTHIA-PYLI promote your personal information, such as name and shipping address to the cooperating courier companies, so that the delivery of your order is possible.
5. Link to other websites
6. Non-assignment to third parties
This information must be:
- To be acquired and managed legally.
- Manage only for the purposes listed in the registration process.
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive in the purpose for which they have been acquired.
- Be accurate and as informed as possible.
- To be kept for no longer than the time required to complete the purpose for which they were acquired.
- Be kept safe.
- Not to be transported to countries outside the EU. without the express consent of the person concerned.